OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you access any of our services, we will collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your comments
- Survey results and responses when you participate in any online survey
Collectively, this is known as your Personal Information.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services you sign up for
- conduct market research surveys: if you opt in to receive any surveys or feedback requests, we will contact you by email to invite you to participate
- tell you about any new products, services, and promotions
- customise our marketing and advertising
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time.
You can contact our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or alter your personal information at any time.
COMMENTS AND COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION
When you submit a comment or review, your first name and last name initial (for example, Peter R.) is displayed with your comment.
We do not publicly display any personal information in our community areas. We strongly recommend that you do not post your email address, home address, phone number, or other personal information as part of any community contributions.
Sometimes we might want to use the message you post on our website or other digital media pages in our articles or marketing materials. If so, we will endeavour to get your permission before copying or quoting your message.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third-party. We will share your personal information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications. We also share your personal information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purposes of providing the services we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- improve our website (for example, identify and promote popular articles or information); and
- provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
If your browser is set to notify you when you receive a cookie, you will be prompted to accept the cookie. Please select “yes”.
Third-party Cookies and Other Technologies: we use third-party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- remarketing and emails – we use third-party cookies such as Google (to keep track of our reports you are interested in and remarket them to you when you leave our site – as a result, you may see ads from Protrade Group Limited when you visit other websites).
- Impression reporting – we use web beacons to estimate the number of users that have viewed and clicked on our advertisement (as a result, we are able to gauge the success of the campaign).
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affected how you visit our website.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your membership
- Respond to any enquiries you make
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site
- Ask you to participate in surveys
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the content of those sites. We do not endorse any third-party sites or their content, and we have on control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites.
Before you disclose any information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.
Protrade Group Limited is committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any privacy complaints.
For more information on privacy, see the Privacy Commission’s website.